It is normal that you attach particular importance to the way in which your data is obtained, used and shared.
This personal data protection policy (the "Policy") illustrates the commitment of Brilliant Beauty - Limited liability company under number BE0665.936.375 and whose offices are located at 75, wahisstraat in Menen - as data controller with regard to respect for the privacy and protection of the personal data of its users and customers.
Also, this personal data protection policy (the "Policy") has been drawn up to enable you to become acquainted with the practices and conditions under which Brilliant Beauty collects, uses and stores your personal data (the "Data ").
There you will find the various Data that we can collect and process or that you can transmit to us when you access and / or use our website.
In view of the constant evolution of laws and regulations relating to technology and the protection of personal data, it is likely that this Policy will be updated.
If you have subscribed to the newsletter of this Site, you will be informed of any changes by email. If any of the clauses of this Policy should be declared null or contrary to the regulations, it will be deemed unwritten but will not invalidate the other clauses of this Policy.
This Policy applies to the Data collected:
• Via the site;
• Via emails exchanged between Brilliant Beauty and you or any other electronic messaging tool;
• When you create a user account on the Site;
• When you subscribe to the Site's Newsletter (the “Newsletter”).
It does not apply to information collected by any third party or through sites managed by them; including through applications or content (including advertisements) redirecting the user to the Sites.
We thank you for reading the Policy carefully to clearly understand our practices regarding the processing of your Data and inform you that the consultation and / or use of our Sites necessarily implies acceptance of this Policy. If the latter does not obtain your membership, we invite you not to use our site. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Data communicated to Brilliant Beauty is complete, accurate and up to date.
1. Data collection
When visiting the https://www.brilliant-beauty.be site without registration (login or other type) on your part on a secure location, Brilliant Beauty does not collect any personal data.
We collect information only when you register on our site, when you log into your account, make a purchase, enter a contest, and / or when you log out.
Brilliant Beauty may record certain information for statistical, administrative or Site improvement purposes, without allowing the disclosure of personal data or the identification of an individual visitor.
In summary, we are likely to collect the following Data:
• Your email address will necessarily be required if you wish to create a user account, communicate with us via contact forms and / or receive our Newsletter;
• Data relating to your identity such as your name, first name, email address, telephone number may be requested;
• Data relating to browsing: this is Data relating to the way in which you use the Sites, including: the IP address, the browser used, the browsing time, the search history, the operating system. used, language and pages viewed;
• Data relating to your visits to our Sites, including traffic data, log files and other data or communication resources that you use while accessing our Sites;
• Data relating to orders: your postal address is necessary for preparing invoices. Likewise, your bank details must be entered to proceed with the payment of your order;
• Data relating to the use of social networks when you use their features.
• Data can be collected in different ways. Data may be collected directly when you transfer it to us by means of the contact and user account creation forms, newsletter subscription available on the Site and / or communicated when you contact us by phone.
When you contact us using these different means, a copy of your interactions with Brilliant Beauty, including email addresses, is made and archived.
Brilliant Beauty also collects your Data indirectly by means of cookies / tracers. We invite you to read our Cookies Policy, intended to help you better understand these technologies and the use we make of them on our Sites and in the context of our services, applications and tools.
2. Use of data
All the information we collect from you can be used to:
• Customize your experience and meet your individual needs
• Provide personalized advertising content
• Improve our website
• Improve customer service and your support needs
• Contact you by e-mail
• Administer a contest, promotion, or survey
3. Data confidentiality
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to another company for any reason, without your consent, other than what is necessary to fulfill a request and / or a transaction, such as for example to ship an order.
4. Data retention period
Brilliant Beauty only keeps your Data for the time necessary for the purposes set out in Article 2. This retention period is not the same depending on the Data in question, the nature and purpose of the collection being likely to vary this retention period. duration. Likewise, certain legal obligations impose a specific retention period. When you have subscribed to the Newsletter, we will keep your email address until you unsubscribe.
When you contact Brilliant Beauty through various contact forms, e-mail or communicate with us by phone, your data will be kept for up to five (5) years from the last contact. For your user account, your billing data is kept for ten (10) years from the date of purchase. The rest of your data will be kept for five (5) years from your request to deactivate your user account. Your credit card details, for any purchase, will be kept for thirteen (13) months from the debit date, in the event of any disputes regarding the transaction. When you request it, your Site user account will be deactivated and then completely deleted at the end of the aforementioned periods from the day on which you made the request.
Finally, with regard to the Data collected by means of cookies or trackers, they will be kept for up to six (6) months for cookies or trackers measuring the audience and up to thirteen (13) months for others. Beyond the aforementioned retention periods, your Data will be anonymized to be kept for exclusively statistical purposes.
5. Protection of personal data
We implement a variety of security measures to keep your personal information secure. We use state-of-the-art encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need to perform specific work (for example, billing or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information. Computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
6. What are your rights?
In accordance with the Belgian law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data and, from 25 May 2018, European Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), users whose data has been collected have the right to consult this data, to request its correction or, if necessary, its deletion.
Users can also object to the processing of data concerning them. These rights can be exercised by sending a written request by e-mail to:
Phone. : +32 (0) 473 86 20 06
Complaints in the event of a violation of the applicable Belgian rules on the protection of personal data on this Website can be addressed to the Belgian Commission for the Protection of Privacy, at email@example.com.
7. Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who help us operate our website or conduct our business, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our terms and conditions. use, or when required by law.
Non-private information, however, may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
8. Cookies and other trackers
A "cookie" is a small file saved on your computer's hard drive when you visit a site or view an advertisement. These cookies are used to improve your user experience by providing you with services or offers that correspond to your areas of interest. You can refuse their use at any time by configuring your Internet browser.
The nature and purpose of the cookies used by the Website are detailed below. Some cookies are necessary for certain technical functions of the Website and will only be saved for a limited period.
Types of cookies used
• Audience measurement (Google Analytics): Audience measurement tools are deployed to obtain information on visitor navigation. Their objective is to allow the analysis of browsing behavior on the site for optimization purposes.
• Social buttons: Our site may contain computer applications from third parties. This may in particular be the case with buttons / links with social networks (this is particularly the case with "Share", "Like" buttons from social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.). We therefore invite you to consult their cookie management policy and in particular the protection of privacy.
• Advertising: These are cookies used on our site or outside our site to present you with advertisements or to send you information tailored to your areas of interest. Advertising cookies are used in particular to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to help us measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
To accept or refuse the installation of cookies, you must configure your Internet browser. Since the configuration of each browser is different, it is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your preferences in terms of cookies.
You can deactivate them as follows:
• Choose the “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”
• Click on the "Confidentiality" tab
• Select the desired level using the cursor
• Choose the "Tools" menu then "Options"
• Click on the "Privacy" tab
• In the "Conservation rules" drop-down list, select the desired level
• Enter the address chrome: // settings / in the address bar of the browser
• Click on "advanced settings" then "content settings" then "cookies"
• Configure your browser as you wish
• Click in the "Safari" menu
• Click on "Preferences"
• In the "Security" tab select the desired level
Please note that deleting cookies may make navigation more difficult or even impossible.
We use the email address you provide to send you information and updates relating to your order, occasional company news, information on related products, etc. If at any time you want to unsubscribe and no longer receive emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each email.
11. Creation and hosting of the site
The Brilliant Beauty Website was created by:
Rue du Petit-Pont, 92
Phone. : +32 (0) 473 700776
The website is hosted at:
2 Kellermann Street
59100 Roubaix - France
Phone. : 0 899 498 765